RE: Gov't logic

Subject: RE: Gov't logic
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:48:47
Hi! Nic.
Spread the word man! Now just take our fuel tax (Please) ---- we pay income
tax,--- then we pay a transport tax by virtue of price reflections in all
goods ---- then we pay fuel tax as motorists and aviators by buying fuel ---
and to cap it all we pay Value Added Tax on everything all over again.
If we were to not pay all this tax (I wish) and were only paid the real
wages that are left say 20% there would be a bloody outcry. So why are we
prepared to be so damn gullible?
Roll on the NOVEMBER 13th next fuel blockade , I say. However I can see the
Transport and Farmers doing a deal with the Government and yet again leaving
out the motorist. Perhaps because they want us to ride on over priced trains
and bloody kill us all !
Apologies to Europhiles I'm very passionate about this , well what makes you
think !
Bob Harrison.G-PTAG