Special AUTOCAD offer to our friends on the lists . . .

Subject: Special AUTOCAD offer to our friends on the lists . . .
From: Robert L. Nuckolls III <nuckolls@aeroelectric.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 13:54:35
If you'd like to get your feet wet with the world's most
popular PC based CAD system REALLY cheap, check out . . .

 http://www.aeroelectric.com/acadr12.html

This will stay up on the website for a few days only and
is not linked by any other pages on the internet.

     Bob . . .
     ( Knowing about a thing is different from  )
     ( understanding it. One can know a lot     )
     ( and still understand nothing.            )
     (                     C.F. Kettering       )
           http://www.aeroelectric.com