Re: Spinner Balance Measurement

Subject: Re: Spinner Balance Measurement
From: Dave Simpson <DaveSimpson@londonweb.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 21:42:30
John,

Yip, I tried this on a 912 and it didn't work.  The main reason was presence
of other cyclic and non-cyclic noise.  This swamped the signal and made it
impossible to trigger to scope.

The proprietary balancing machines use a similar principle, but incorporate
an integrator for the accelerometer signal.  Didn't have the time or energy
to investigate this though - sorry.

Dave