RE: Lighning Strike

Subject: RE: Lighning Strike
From: Rob Housman <robh@hyperionef.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 15:34:04
Last time I checked our Europas are not transport size aircraft, so this is
a no brainer: If you are close enough to a thunderstorm to get struck by
lightning, you will die anyway (except, possibly, by being fortunate enough
to be wearing a parachute at the time).  Let's see, do I want to die as a
result of structural failure from turbulence or structural failure from
lightning?  Obvious answer: neither!

Best regards,

Rob Housman