Re: Europa Exhaust Weight

Subject: Re: Europa Exhaust Weight
From: Klaus Dietrich <Klaus.Dietrich@oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 10:46:20

correct.
no cabin heat is needed (not even in freezing Austria....); and I did as
suggested. It's more the ventilation which needs improvement....

For windshield defrost I have a small electrical fan-heater purchased in a
car/caravan accessory shop. Can plug it in my 12V socket when needed.
Haven't tried it yet, but believe this will work nicely.

Klaus