Re: Monowheel tyre pressure

Subject: Re: Monowheel tyre pressure
From: Graham Singleton <grasingleton@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 22:30:57
>Way back in the early days there was an unexpected puncture on landing which
>could have been a warning on this. Much as we don't relish mods. it would be
>nice if Europa took a lead here as in the UK we would need  PFA approval.
>Graham G-EMIN

There was, if my memory is still any use it was on a Subaru powered Europa
but the important thing to remember is that the tyre was then shredded by
the brake calliper. That's why the mod to raise the callipers was
developed. Creates hassle in the tunnel but it will reduce drag a bit so I
reommend it.
graham, feeling humble today so no capital.