FW: Europa Trailer

Subject: FW: Europa Trailer
From: John Cliff <john@crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 13:02:03
Here is another of Bob Harrisons picture postings, showing his trailer for
G_PTAG. The posting is from  "Bob.Harrison"
<ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
I don't suppose this was intended by Bob as a broadcast product offer, it was
basically a private posting, but the pictures are of interest to all of us.

Hi! Gerry.
Just bouncing this on to you out of interest. I believe that the Factory have
modified their trailer because I know they have been moving G-KITS by road
recently.

The actual width across the outside of the ramps ,which continue into the
trailer is 77"(2.47m).
The existing one is not for sale but a repeat could  be produced if you are
interested! It now has a roller shutter door at the front for access to the
winch, and is lined with spray on thermal insulation to keep the a/c cool during
sunny periods if  we have any
. If I were to repeat it I would have it about 6"/9" wider and so over the legal
limit to encompass a/c fitted wheel spats, ( I now understand that being a
special purpose trailer that is permissable !) However currently the close
fitting stowage portion of the trike ramps keep the a/c from
"dancing" about !.Whilst the a/c is shown in the trailer with spats fitted  it
proved to be much wider when fully fuelled and engine fitted!!!!! and so will
not now accept them.!
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG

Hi! Europhiles !
Herewith a little evidence I've not been sat with one finger up my nose and the
other up my butt !!!!
There has been a lot of circuit chat about trailers lately and things went very
quiet when I advised the cost of about 7,500.!!!??
Any Interest let me  know !!
Regards to all
Bob Harrison Kit337 Europa/Jabiru3300 G-PTAG.

Pictures at :-
http://www.crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk/BobH/Trail/trail1.htm
http://www.crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk/BobH/Trail/trail2.htm
http://www.crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk/BobH/Trail/trail3.htm