RE: First Flight !

Subject: RE: First Flight !
From: cliffshaw <07reddog@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 08:12:45
All

Here is the details of the first flight Bob is so happy about.

FIRST FLIGHT  Europa N165BB   (Beep Beep)

Bob Jacobsen   owner and test pilot

Arlington, WA   USA  KAWO

runaway  29    wind  300 at 6 k

The Pilots first word after liftoff  "It's Beautiful"

The  flight lasted 16 minutes with all planed checks completed.

Cliff Shaw