Tufnol Blocks

Subject: Tufnol Blocks
From: Tony Renshaw <renshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 19:25:16
Andy, Here is the initial e-mail regarding my CS04s.

My front flight control tufnol block for my flight controls, the one in the
footwell, has an offset centreline of the hole such that about 1/3 of the
way through it wanders. The result is that the metal component slides home
and has a rattling loose fit with about .3-.5mm gap between it and the
tufnol, and that it is obviously not correctly bearing throughout the depth
of the bearing. I worry this tufnol may wear, albeit slowly, such that even
if I take up some of the slack with paint, that in the future it will only
get worse. Would you like it back and will you send another one? I would
prefer to send it to Jim Mc Avoy if you want me to send it to someone.
Seems a bit silly to send it all the way to the UK and have it thrown in a
bin when Jim can easily enough do that over here.
Reg
Tony Renshaw
Reg
Tony Renshaw