Re: Mass balance arm cable

Subject: Re: Mass balance arm cable
From: Dave Simpson <DaveSimpson@londonweb.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 19:43:39
Fit each cable at one end only and swage up.
Fit loose swages and temporary clamp at the other end of each cable.
Disconnect the bottom bolt of the arm support.
Lift the arm 100 mm.
Tighten the cables hand tight and balanced, use temporary clamps to hold.
Test tension by lowering the arm to tighten the cables.
When happy, lift the arm, swage, remove the temporary clamps, bolt back the
lower arm.

Voila

Dave Simpson