Re: Rocky Mountain Monitor

Subject: Re: Rocky Mountain Monitor
From: John Cliff <john@crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 10:32:44
Forwarded from the bounce bin by John Cliff. Message was sent by Peter Bondar
<pb@tarantella.com>

Do you mean the two tacho pulse leads from the hall sender on the edge of the
flywheel
to the tach input and ground on the rkymtn box?

Assuming r3 at 22k?

It worries me that there seem to be so many potions to solve this one.

Some say 1k some 22k some say 100k

we tried 1k and it didn't work

peter
Peter Bondar, Vice President Marketing