Re: Outrigger length

Subject: Re: Outrigger length
From: Graham Singleton <grasingleton@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 23:52:39
>I am not entiely convinced that ZK-UBD has its outriggers set to the correct
>length. We are getting a _lot_ of lateral movement one up which can the
>"entertaining" at times. The outrigger arms have been cut to the correct
>length per the manual but there is still a large gap to the ground.

Hi Tony,
I'm not convinced that length is an issue, I recommend you take take off in
steps, at least until it is second nature.
1 Stick hard back.
2 Full power, concentrate on keeping straight with rudder and wait for
aileron control.
3 Level the wings
4 Stick will now be pulling hard so ease it forward and Europa will levitate.

Graham