RE: Monowheel Tire

Subject: RE: Monowheel Tire
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 07:55:51
The MCreary Airtrack 700 x 6 makes a good substitute. You'll need to retain
the original inner tube as the
europa wheel needs the bend in the valve housing. (Anyone want a genuine
unused Mcreary 700 x 6 inner tube - I learnt that the McCreary tube doesn't
fit the Europa wheel the expensive way!)

I am surprised the tyre (sic) has worn out so quickly. We have done 200+
landings onto seal in ZK-UBD in the last three weeks with no problems. I
have logged 55 this week alone.

Tony