A Good Day

Subject: A Good Day
From: Bob Jacobsen <jacobsenra@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 21:44:53
Today was I good day.  I know that this is old hat to many but I just had to
talk about it!!!!

Cliff & I loaded the plane on the trailer and took it to the airport.  After
unloading it and putting it together - its just seemed like the plane was
happy.  Cliff & I were running around like little kids taking pictures of
the beautiful thing we built.  Later we fired it up and taxied a couple of
miles around the airport - really an amazing feeling moving around in a
thing you built.  I am sure that flying it will be even better!

All the skin removed by sanding and cutting, all the resin coating body
parts and clothes, all the long nights spreading epoxy and pulling wires,
the cuts cleaned with acetone (ouch!) - let me tell you guys building - THEY
ARE ALL WORTH IT! even just to taxi in it.

Will put new pictures on the web site tomorrow.

Bob Jacobsen
#A131
N165BB