Run-up against brakes

Subject: Run-up against brakes
From: Fergus Kyle <fkyle@bigwave.ca>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 09:03:54
Cheers, all:
is pure gold. It should be promulgated (and perhaps I missed that) in
every pub to do with Operation. It will certainly become a Cover Sheet
on my Handling Notes book.
        On the threat of pontificating, may I mention that it's about 50 years
since my initial instructor poked the back of my helmet for letting my
hand drift off the throttle lever when the brakes are on, and the power
is "up". That was in a Harvard - but I've never forgotten it.
Happy Run-ups,
Ferg A064