Re: Cranfield Rally

Subject: Re: Cranfield Rally
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 12:13:45

>   I shall be in London the weekend of the
>  Cranfield Rally. Is there a web site for the show?

I haven't checked, but I'm sure the organisers, the Popular Flying
Association will have something on their pages
<http://www.pfa.org.uk/>.

>   What should I know
>  about the Rally?

Public days Fri/Sat/Sun. Local hotels are likely to be full. To get
there from your POE, go round the M25 from Heathrow/Gatwick/Stansted
until you hit the M1, then go north on the M1 and by about J13 you
should see signs directing you to the Rally. Have money ready for
entrance fee!

>  Look forward to meeting the Europa clan.

We'll have a cup of tea ready for you at the Europa Club stand.

regards

Rowland

           ... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...