RE: These Boots Are Made For...

Subject: RE: These Boots Are Made For...
From: ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 22:50:20
Hi! Steve.
We fashioned a polistirene dummy on what we thought would encompass the
operational envelope.Then laid it up with two layers of glass on three sides
and the top  having covered the mold with cling film. Let it set , withdrew
the mold to make a second one , then cut an appropriate hole in the top to
which to attach a leather boot ,close fitting on to the stick. All this
fastens to lugs on the floor.
Difficult to describe but it looks quite effective and nothing can get
trapped near the stick.
 If you get to Cranfield you'll be able to see them.!
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG  Europa /Jabiru 3300 Kit 337.
PS Ask Tony Kreswelski if he has anything for me which you could bring.