"technical college " for beginners.!

Subject: "technical college " for beginners.!
From: ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 05:47:55
Wheel Chock!
Since I have found my wheel chock to be just about useless due to being too
light to stay put, it has occurred to me that if when laying up the bottom
you extend the lay-up in one direction ,  the wheel would then sit on the
extension and hold the damn thing in place , thereby allowing the chock to
perform the function which was intended !
Those completed ones currently thrown in a corner could be rescued and have
a layer of car tube stuck onto the bottom, also extending, to serve the same
purpose.

I M H O of course!!!!

Regards to all ,see you at Cranfield.

Bob Harrison.   Kit337 Europa /Jabiru 3300 Trike G-PTAG.