Fancy a trip to our sunny island?

Subject: Fancy a trip to our sunny island?
From: David Cripps <david.cripps@spsystems.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 17:50:30
My Europa is not yet back in action after weight increase mod surgery, and
so I was wondering if anyone going to the Cranfield rally next weekend might
fancy a diversion via the Isle of Wight to pick up a stranded aviator for a
Saturday visit?!  I appreciate that the IOW is not exactly en-route to
Cranfield from anywhere (except perhaps France!), but it's a nice place all
the same. I have access to a 400m farm strip near Ryde, or could meet
someone over at Sandown, and could also offer accommodation on the
Friday/Saturday night. I am only just getting into Europa flying and am
still part-way through my conversion course on GBWJH, and would very much
like to meet up with fellow Europa flyers and learn more about the whole
Europa scene. I am happy to share costs as appropriate, and could also offer
a tour of SP Systems where you could see how all that icky-sticky Ampreg
resin stuff is made! Such are the wonderful tourist attractions of our sunny
island.

I can be reached either via e-mail direct to me at
david.cripps@spsystems.com, or by 'phone at home (01983) 756237, or at work
(01983) 828124 or mobile (07970) 140950.

Any offers gratefully received, but whatever, I hope to see you all at
Cranfield somehow.

David Cripps