Re: XS Fuel Filler

Subject: Re: XS Fuel Filler
From: TroyMaynor@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 07:55:59
andy@europa-aircraft.com writes:

<< Dear Troy,

 If you can confirm that your address is still PO Box 1802, Weatherville,
NC28787, USA, then we will happily send you out the relevent paperwork.

 Please also refer to the Newsletters 24 page 11 and 25 page 8.

 Kind regards

 Andy Draper
 Technical Manager >>

Andy,
As it turns out I did contact Bob months ago and he sent me a copy of the
appropriate pages from the XS manual. I had forgot he sent them until I found
them by chance after the previous e-mail. Sorry for the memory lapse. Must be
the early stages of "oldtimers".
There was some abiguity about the proper sealant to use around the receptacle
to tube joint. I used permatex #2 non-hardening, (gasoline resistant). It was
the only thing I could find available.  Also, use of the template for
locating the hole in the fuslage was questionable because the door stiffeners
that are previously installed interfer with it's use. But in the end it
worked out. It's in and complete. Thanks.

Troy -120