RE: XS Fuel Filler

Subject: RE: XS Fuel Filler
From: ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 14:26:47
Hi! Troy.
There is a template made up which sits in the stbd, top left door jamb
corner which positions the cut out place . Mine is available for 10 if you
should need to purchase one ? It works like  a "splash" and makes the job
quite easy and the finished job looks quite stylish, with the cap set in a
nice register/ recess.
Concerning the tube dimensions I think it's a case of first things first! Do
the cutout then length of tubes etc. becomes clear. I used a special two
pack tube of fuel resistant bonding material supplied courtesy (dare I say?)
H.M.Forces! It sets in a dirty black/brown colour like " whatsit to a
blanket". I was quite pleased with mine except I would have preferred a
lockable tank cap, but with that comes the penalty of water ingress?

Regards
Bob Harrison.  Kit 337 Europa / Jabiru 3300 G-PTAG