Website forms mailer back up . . .

Subject: Website forms mailer back up . . .
From: Robert L. Nuckolls III <nuckolls@aeroelectric.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 11:11:23
Our website is back up using a generic forms mailer that came
with the original configuration. I seem to have been swallowed
up in the policies and procedures swamp at my host's offices.
Couldn't get an expert to look at the problem until a form had
been filled out and dropped on somebody's desk; a day later expert
takes a peek and then phones me at the wrong number to leave voicemail
on quote to fix; a day later expert is out for the day; etc. etc.
Gave up and went back to square one.

In any case, the system is functioning as of this hour.  I'm really
warming to the idea of having my site-server site in dedicated
hardware right in my office . . . we'll have DSL in our neighborhood
this fall so that just might be the ultimate solution.

Thanks to everyone for their patience.

       Bob . . .

     ( Knowing about a thing is different than  )
     ( understanding it. One can know a lot     )
     ( still understand knothing.               )
     (                     C.F. Kettering       )
       http://www.aeroelectric.com