What?

Subject: What?
From: Fergus Kyle <fkyle@bigwave.ca>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 08:46:42
Carl:
        As a master wordtwister and etymological sycophant, I was
delighted by
the following quote from your message to Kim:

"It is always that much easier to build these things in at the beginning
rather than adding them earlier on."

        How true this is! Only yesterday, I poured the cream just
slightly before selecting the coffee mug.     This was wrong.

        I am now contemplating the Europa's travels locally with this in
mind. With the dumping of Federal duties onto municipalities, the local
big city airport now charges landing fees. Take-off is free. If Jenny
drives me and Europa to the field and helps assemble, then takes trailer
to a nearby airstrip - I can depart bigcity, but never return. I plan to
split the savings with the airstrip owner. The way our government works,
by the time they discover 517 takeoffs with no landing, we'll be in
Fiji. We could be rich in weeks, not months!
Happy Take-offs,
ferg #A064