Emails to Europa getting rejected

Subject: Emails to Europa getting rejected
From: Paul McAllister <pma@obtero.net>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 17:27:38
Hi all,

Is anyone else having difficulty in getting through to Europa ?  My emails
seem to get rejected after about four days.  The message from the systems
says:

"Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was
not reachable within the allowed queue period.  The amount of time a message
is queued before it is returned depends on local configuration parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

Your message was not delivered within 4 days.
Host europa-aircraft.co.uk is not responding."

Is it just my email service, our has something changed at the Europa end ?

Regards,  Paul (363)