Re: Plenum Chamber Design

Subject: Re: Plenum Chamber Design
From: Jerry Davis <lts@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 08:23:39

My Dyn Aero Ban-bi has chambers and cold air intake designed by Michel
COLOMBAN. The chabers are formed from thin aluminium sheet with rubber
seals against the cowls. Cold air is taken from the front of the
aircraft and forced across the cylinders before being vented rearwards
---From the lower cowl.

The Ban-bi has a cold air carb intake on the top cowl which drives air
through a caefully designed air inlet manifold to the carbs. It works
for me but I don't know if this helps you or not?

Jerry

                                                lts@avnet.co.uk
                                http://www.avnet.co.uk/touchdown