Fwd: Fw: African flight of Europa N81EU

Subject: Fwd: Fw: African flight of Europa N81EU
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 22:12:10
Here's a message forwarded from Jim Price ...

>  From: "Jim Price" <hilong@home.com>
>  Subject: Fw: African flight of Europa N81EU
>  Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 12:29:49 -0400
>
>  Here you go Rowland!   A Europa in Africa!
>  Be Well!  Jim Price

To avoid cloggin up the list archives, I have not posted to the list
the pictures attached to the original message. Instead, you can view
them at:

<http://home.clara.net/rowil/europa/N81EU/index.html>

They're quite big - you may need to download them and change the
scale to be able to see them at best. If you have any problem with
this page, please contact me.

regards

Rowland

           ... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...