AW: navaid wing leveler

Subject: AW: navaid wing leveler
From: 11323@auswaertigesamt.de
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 08:35:31
I second this opinion. The navaid device is a good addition to a
Europa. Makes long legs easier or will allow you to go and search
for items in the baggage department of your aeroplane whithout
flipping upside down.

The course tracking feature of the Navaid works with the CDI-output
of any Loran or GPS unit. The smartcoupler is only required when you
need to translate from NMEA183 to the -150 ~ +150 mV standard of
the CDI. Isn't it ? (it works this way in my plane with the analog
CDI-output of the GPS 250 from garmin).

Sincerely,

<Thomas, N81EU>