N152MT Website Update

Subject: N152MT Website Update
From: MJKTuck@cs.com
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 21:56:03
N152MT Website Update

Europa N152MT is back at Augusta airport having spent a few months back in my
garage having a few factory mods fitted. No the mods didn't really take a few
months to do its just that I've been slightly sidetracked by other things
(i.e. wedding plans, etc).

Anyhow, I have updated my website and at the request of some of you have
added a section on the interior trim together with some pics. Either click on
the link within the Progress so Far page or directly from the Interior Photos
button.

Regards
Martin Tuck
N152MT