Re: landing

Subject: Re: landing
From: Tennant <Tennant@tonline.de>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 22:57:34
Thank you Frank.

I would like to perhaps continue this theme and agree fully with the aerodynamic

point of view.

Those of you who are flying and still a little frustrated by the tendancy to
bounce may like to try using the aerodynamic advantage of the prop wash to slow

the decent to the runway. Push in about 2 - 3 inches of throttle movement when
in
the flare will allow you to get the two point attitude without a bouncing rate
of
decent.
It is possible to get a rubber smelling greaser!!

Have a good weekend all.

Barry