Cockpit positioning in "canoe"

Subject: Cockpit positioning in "canoe"
From: Fergus Kyle <fkyle@bigwave.ca>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 12:27:11
Cheers,
        Has anybody had trouble aligning the cockpit module within the lower
fuselage unit? I am referring to fore/aft position.
        I sat the cockpit in the canoe earlier and drill and fitted a dozen
strategic bolt/nut pairs. But then I noticed the 323mm dimension
specified in the space between aft bottom seat wall and forward storage
wall at bottom - where the discussion refers to installing the fuel tank
initially. When this distance is set up, the marking for the earlier
positioning are quite different.
        What did you do?
Ferg #A064