Re: Brake thoughts

Subject: Re: Brake thoughts
From: erichdtrombley@juno.com
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 06:16:39
Ferg, in regards to "a rather nice pressureized brake bleeding system", I
was referring to the brake bleeding system Aircraft Spuce sells.  A
friend of mine purchased the unit for his homebuild airplane ( Wheeler
Express) and I thought I might be able to use the item.  Since my
original post I have contacted Lakeland to inqure about the kit Europa
sells and in fact they do have such an animal.  For $15 USD you get a
funnel and other relavent hardware to complete the task with ease, or so
I am led to believe.  I have ordered the kit and hopfully will see it in
a few days.

Erich Trombley
A028
Tucson, AZ