Cudle Plates

Subject: Cudle Plates
From: Alan <aburrill@bottleneck.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 21:01:20
Two questions:-

1. what material is Eur010 the cuddle plates for the CS09 Pitch Torque Tube
Bracket. I don't seem to have any thing labled EUR010.

2. my end caps CS10C on the Pitch Tube CS10 don't look the same as the ones
in the XS manual. Mine dish in and have a central piller tube for the bolt
that then comes out, those in the manual look like they are domes which fit
in the end, difficult to describe I know. I was aware that these end caps
were changed for some reason some time ago, how do I tell if I have the
right ones.

Thanks

Alan