Sun n Fun Accommodation????

Subject: Sun n Fun Accommodation????
From: Tony Renshaw <renshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 17:32:36
Gidday,
It appears that the Lakeland Florida area is going to be a very busy place
with Sun n Fun, and that there are NOT too many places left to stay in. I
was wondering if anyone knows of a Bed and Breakfast, or a family who might
take in 2 adults/2 kids who live nearby. This might seem like a "big ask"
but I know from my last stay in a Appleton/Oshkosh that supposedly 40 % of
the township open up their homes to boarders over Oshkosh. If this draws a
blank I would like to clarify if there are extensive roadworks east of
Lakeland as well as west. I want to know if it is better to stay east of
Lakeland for travelling too and fro to Sun n Fun or whether Tampa is the
go. Any help gladly appreciated.
Reg
Tony Renshaw
Reg