New subscriber introduction

Subject: New subscriber introduction
From: David Cripps <david.cripps@spsystems.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 18:35:23
Just a quick note to make my introduction as new subscriber to this service.
As you will see from the e-mail address, I work for SP Systems who many of
you will know as the epoxy resin suppliers to the European Europa kits. As a
new member of this online community, I am happy to give a small amount of
info on using these products as time and knowledge permits.  However, most
technical enquiries are usually best directed first to Europa (as the resin
suppliers), and if no luck there then to our technical services group who
can be reached on technical.services@spsystems.com.  Some of you may also
have seen me at the Europa builders seminar at Sywell last year, and two
years before that at Shoreham, talking about safe handling of the resins.

Although I maintain a full PPL, I have flown a Shadow CD microlight for the
past three years, (including three Round Britain Rallies) but have now sold
it. I am looking to start building an XS in about a year's time, and in the
meantime would love to find one second hand to begin to gain experience. Any
ideas out there?

Looking forward to seeing what the Europa world writes in this internet
service.

David Cripps
Isle of Wight