Re: On to the fuselage!

Subject: Re: On to the fuselage!
From: Steve Genotte <gopack@sprintmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 17:22:06
I guess those are them. <g>  Thanks to all for the help, especially the reminder
to check the newsletter for the very answer I'd posed.  Also thanks for the
reminder to write these gems down in the manual as soon as the newsletter
arrives! <shakes head>  Of all the things I should rely on during this build, my
memory is not one of them.

Thanks gents,

Steve G.