Re: Request for trim switch recommendation . . .

Subject: Re: Request for trim switch recommendation . . .
From: Robert L. Nuckolls III <nuckolls@aeroelectric.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 19:41:16
Sorry to bother everyone with this but the following message came
in through our website catalog order form. The individual who
sent it didn't fill out any return data like name and email
address:

> I have been looking for a "reasonable" source for a rocker switch to use
>for electric trim - momentary on-off-on . like Piper uses for its electric
>trim - mounted on the yoke. Do you have (or know) of how I can get ahold of
>a similar switch?  Thank You in advance.

If anyone on this list is "guilty", I'd be pleased to advise . . .
fess up now . . . I won't tell . . .  reply directly
to nuckolls@aeroelectric.com

       Bob . . .

     ( The only time you don't fail is the last )
     ( time you try something, and it works.    )
     ( One fails forward toward success.        )
     (                     C.F. Kettering       )
       http://www.aeroelectric.com