Re: Welcome

Subject: Re: Welcome
From: GERAINT L OWENS <lloyd.owens@lineone.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 16:40:58

Hi David

I got your message, so in theory you should be well and truly hooked up.
  You should get anywhere between 1 an 8 postings a day, depending on
the time of year (things have been a bit quiet over Xmas) and the
subjects under discussion.

By the way, you're not  _the_ David Bowie are you?  :-)

Regards

Lloyd Owens (Build No. 097)