Cockpit planning

Subject: Cockpit planning
From: Fergus Kyle <fkyle@bigwave.ca>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 11:43:09
Cheers:
        I trust your computors are all in fine fettle and that the remaining
yearend bug will not bite further.
        I am in the throes of installing the control runs to the XS cockpit
module, sitting benignly on its pedestal. I have been rifling thru all
the messages and Flyers, trying to assemble some sort of plan for
subsequent installations before it descends permanently into its 'canoe'
- and thus becomes a !@#$%
& bottleneck for lines and cables.
        My plea is this:
        Does anyone/everyone have an overall diagram of where they have added
runs to the cockpit which might easily have been incorporated at my
present stage? Should I provide (as I have with the wings) for extra
routes for electrical power or signal lines, and where should they go?
for those trailing me, I will broadcast the useful answers at your
request.
Happy Landings
Ferg #A064