New Builder

Subject: New Builder
From: Jim Kent <jfkent@nwonline.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 08:20:26
Hi all.   Let me introduce myself. My name is Jim Kent from Sandusky
Ohio.  I have been interested in the Europa for 1 1/2 yrs now.  This
past week I picked up an XS mono fuselage from Lakeland.  One of the
oldest builders of the Europa ( Dick Powers at 86)  built the old flying
surfaces and wasn't in a position to finish the plane.  So I agreed to
take over the project (A042) with his assistance. My first task is to
find everything and inventory. In the process I discovered missing or
illegible pages in the fuselage manual.  If anyone has a scanner and
would copy and send them to me I would appriciate it.  The page missing
would be 28-10 dated 30 Oct 1997,  or they forgot to print Left Blank on
it.  Four pages under CIBA POLYMERS, ARALDITE AEROSPACE PRODUCTS,
Araldite 420A/B are so dim I can't read them.
Hope I can contribute to the form someday.
Thanks
Jim Kent
JFKent@nwonline.net