we're back!

Subject: we're back!
From: Robert L. Nuckolls III <nuckolls@aeroelectric.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 23:03:32
Our new website came on the air this afternoon after nearly 4
weeks of the most frustrating experience with overworked, incompetent
and/or uncaring service providers technical representitives.

If anyone has e-mail or orders peding with us -AND- you've not
received an e-mail message from us about it since noon Tuesday,
then it's a fair bet that the traffic drove off into a black
cyber-hole. I've been out of contact with all my favorite list
servers for about a week as well. Bounced messages may have caused
me to fall off some lists. I'll try to get our subscriptions
current ASAP.

Thanks to all for their feedback when we were having so much trouble
communicating with our service provider. They kept looking at their
local screens and telling me that it must be my computer that was
messed up . . . this in spite of the fact that I forwarded about
a dozen messages from folks in the field complaining about site
access problems. After fussing with it for two weeks, we initiated
a site change-over a week ago last Saturday. It has taken until today
for them to get us back on the air.

We've tested as much as we could. If anyone finds broken links or forms
that don't work please e-mail me.  It takes 12-24 hours for the address
change notifications from InterNIC to fully infiltrate all of the
indexes in your local servers . . . some of you may get the old site
for the next day or so.

Now I can go back to worrying about our foundation repairs!!

       Bob . . .

       Bob . . .