Re: Fuel Flow guage

Subject: Re: Fuel Flow guage
From: Klaus Dietrich <kdietric@at.oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 15:09:38

Donald,
that's exactly what a lot of us flying have done. BTW the flow meter that a
number of us are using is called ELBA and works flawlessly (I know 6 Europas
which have it fitted for more than a year, including mine without any problems).
The display has the same size as the VDO engine instruments and shows actual
flow, remaining fuel, remaining endurance and total time. You can get it
from
Karine Boveroux in Toulouse. (boveroux.instruments.ulm@wanadoo.fr)
She will give you excellent service and a good price. Just refer you to me. Let
me know if you like me to send you a electronic picture of my installation.

Klaus