. . . I think it's working.

Subject: . . . I think it's working.
From: Robert L. Nuckolls III <nuckolls@aeroelectric.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 11:37:01
Seems our website engineer decided that a change
of directory names for our website was in order.
The change was done without telling us anything
about it and it seems to have caused our difficulties
for the past 4 days. Seems some folk could get in
while others (including yours truly) could not.
Don't understand everything I've learned about this
problem but I think it's working now.

If anyone has trouble accessing our homepage at

http://www.aeroelectric.com

 . . . . I'd like to hear about it.

Thanks for your patience and help. By the way, this
problem had NO EFFECT on our e-mail system and any
orders in work were not at risk.

       Bob . . .