metric drill bits in the US?

Subject: metric drill bits in the US?
From: Chris and Sue Beck <n9zes@execpc.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 16:16:45
Hello gang.

First off, thank you everyone for the info on the database and archived
e-mails.  I'll keep trying to find a workable solution.

Secondly, where might I find a source for metric drill bits here in the
US?  We are ready to attatch our rudder hinges and rudder horn, after
taking some time off for a little travelling.  I noticed that I can get
letter drill bits that are very close, is this good enough?  I would
assume so.  I could look through some of my industrial supply catalogs
at work on Monday, too, and see if there is a supplier for the metrics.

Thanks for the info!

Chris Beck
A159