Re: Rougham 17th report

Subject: Re: Rougham 17th report
From: lts <lts@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 16:20:05
I had an excellent flight to and from Rougham. Its a pity there weren't a
few more planes there. They were very friendly and on my list for next year.
I'll go almost anywhere for a free cup of tea and more importantly a free
landing and new airfield in my log book.

Jerry

                                                lts@avnet.co.uk
                                http://www.avnet.co.uk/touchdown