Re: Fly-Out to Pressignac-Vicq, France

Subject: Re: Fly-Out to Pressignac-Vicq, France
From: David G. Watts <dg.watts@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 09:58:26
113-22 Scherer, Thomas (DN=113-22, RECIPIENTS, ZENTRALE, AA) wrote:
> On the rear cover of issue 22 of the Europa Flyer a fly-out to
> Pressignac-Vicq, France is being announced for 15 - 18 Oct..
> Could anyone give more info on the type of Fly-In, location
> (& pronounciation ?) and other Europas to fly there, please ?

Unfortunately, Sandy has called this event off due to a lack of reponse.
I will probably be calling in on my way through to Spain and I believe
Mike Gregory is planning to go in his Jodel as maybe is David Bowie in
his Europa.
The location is just NE of Bergerac at 44.54 N 0044.55 E. Runway is
01/19 600 mtrs. Contact there is Thierry Roussel (05) 53 61 13 87.