Crowbar Over voltage protection.

Subject: Crowbar Over voltage protection.
From: Plantragg Developments <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 23:30:45
Still not heard from you so decided to send message again, via Europa
circuit.
I have a Jabiru 3300 engine  installed but need       some guidance about
your "crowbar " over-voltage protection ?   I have visited your webb site
but nothing specific found would you oblige ASAP
Regards
Bob Harrison 337 G-PTAG