RG-400 coax, crimp tools and other goodies . . .

Subject: RG-400 coax, crimp tools and other goodies . . .
From: Robert L. Nuckolls III <nuckolls@aeroelectric.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 10:27:22
For those who are looking for the RG-400 coax cable, we'll have it
in stock Monday (9-20) at $1.75/ft

We will custom assemble RG-400 assemblies with BNC male
connectors for $4.00 per connector additional.

We'll be stocking crimp on BNC connectors -and- tools to
install the connectors . . . the tools will be $40.00 each.
Connectors will be $10.00 for a bag of six.

For those who missed out on the refurbished machine pin crimp
tools for D-sub connectors last spring, we have located another
source for NEW, low cost tools. These will be $38.00 each and
will show up in our website catalog next week.

We have heatguns for installing heat shrink tubing at $23.00 ea.
We'll be posting wire marking kits which will include a pre-
printed sheet of adhesive backed numbers and an assortment
of CLEAR heatshrink . . . probably enough to do a complete
airframe.  Haven't decided on the cost yet . . . somewhere
around $16.00.

A BIG expansion of our inventory and website catalog is in
the works. We're debugging new shopping cart software for
our website. After a contractor gets done with some basement
repairs which includes our shop area, we'll be putting up
about 400 square feet of shelving to hold LOTS of electro-
goodies.

       Bob . . .

                       ////
                      (o o)