Re: index, etc

Subject: Re: index, etc
From: Rowland and Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 18:17:21

>  I noticed on the Europa Club site the archived
>messages are over 2 years behind.  Is there any work being done to update them
>to the current list traffic?

The situation is explained in the answer to FAQ #6. You can get any month's
postings delivered by e-mail, but the browsable archives are no longer
being updated. I'm not sure if it's an AVNET or a Europa Club resource
shortage, but note that anyone complaining sufficiently loud is likely to
be offered a job opportunity!

And please note I don't need a separate copy of messages addressed to me
personally - I see all of them on the list. (See answer to FAQ #5 for full
explanation, and #4 for associated information.)

regards

Rowland

... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...