Recommended Tire

Subject: Recommended Tire
From: MJKTuck@cs.com
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 15:05:58
Folks,

Just got back from England where I picked up the new brake caliper bracket
which keeps it in line with the leg.

While I'm doing that mod and the landing gear brace mod I thought I thought I
might switch the tire out to the Goodyear one but can't find the e-mail which
gave the recommended size. Can someone let me know the size? The Macreary
Airtrac was also mentioned although I think it was the same size whereas the
Goodyear was bit smaller.

Its a bit cooler here - in the lower nineties and I managed to find some
Marley rectangular air vents back in the UK so I'm hoping that if I fit a
couple in the bulkhead 'D' that might improve the thoughput of air although
ambient is still a bit too warm when sitting with the doors shut.

Other than that, I still have yet to make first flight.

Regards

Martin Tuck
N152MT
Wichita, Kansas