Anyone missing an order?

Subject: Anyone missing an order?
From: Robert L. Nuckolls III <nuckolls@aeroelectric.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 08:45:28

  Our ISP changed out their old hardware for new Linux
  machine earlier this month. The .cgi script
  file that used to forward our catalog order forms to
  Dee's mailbox under Unix barfed but our service
  provided didn't tell us anything about it. When orders
  normally running 5-10 a day stopped, we called and they
  said "oops!" . . . in the mean time, 3-4 days of orders
  went into a black hole.  If anyone has not heard from
  us on an order placed earlier this month, drop
  a note to deanna@dtc.net . . . she may ask you to
  re-enter your order.

       Bob . . .
                       ////